Children are admitted to Reception in the academic year that they will be five years old.
Procedures for admittance to Reception
The school applies the Local Education Authority’s admission policy. The Local Education Authority has set procedures for allocating Reception places. Admission to Reception classes is entirely their responsibility.
Parents who are interested in their child starting at our school are welcome to contact the office who will be happy to arrange a visit, give a tour of the school and facilities available and answer any questions.
- Tel: 020 3006 9888 (When prompted press 1 for St. George's or 2 for Bonham)
Should there be more applicants than places available, then the local authority will apply the following criteria:-
1. Children with brothers or sisters currently in the school.
2. Children who live closest to the school.
Further admissions information
- All parents MUST apply online for their child’s school place.
- Each applicant can list up to six schools in any borough as their preferences.
- All London Local Authorities use the eAdmissions site for on-line applications.
- Pupils applying late are unlikely to get a place at their preferred oversubscribed school.
- For more details on the admissions arrangements visit the following pages
If you require any help with the process contact the School Admissions team.
Telephone: 020 8215 3004