Class Teachers Vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity for main scale teachers (not ECTs) to join Valence Primary School on a fixed-term basis.
The successful applicants will be emerging and developing classroom practitioners with a growing knowledge of teaching and learning strategies and will be able to organise a structured and stimulating learning environment for all pupils. You will have excellent interpersonal skills to enable you to work in partnership with parents and manage additional adults within the classroom.
We require practitioners who can:
- As part of a team, plan a stimulating and engaging curriculum
- Engage, inspire and motivate pupils
- Provide high quality teaching and learning and strengthen our current teaching profile
- Demonstrate a track record of good teaching practice, especially in EYFS
- Be hardworking and well organised with good interpersonal skills
- Provide evidence of recent successful class teaching including pupil progress data.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff community
- Dedicated and hardworking team committed to improvement
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and a pleasant working environment
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and hardworking pupils
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
Closing date: Friday 20th May 2022 3pm
Interview date: week beginning 23rd May 2022
Application forms can be downloaded below or collected from either school office.
Applications made by C.V. or from agencies will not be accepted.
Valence Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applications.