First Day Back
It was so lovely to see you all smiling this morning as you dropped off your children. It has indeed been a challenging time in lockdown. We are excited to be back at school, as are the pupils.
A few polite and firm reminders to keep us all safe:
- one adult only to accompany children to school;
- come at your allocated time and leave promptly;
- do not gather in groups and maintain social distance;
- staff are there to help but please maintain social distance;
- wear a face mask, if possible.
Please remember that COVID-19 has not disappeared, and we must all adhere to the current scientific guidelines to avoid another spike.