Family Support at Valence
We know that many of our families have faced difficult times during lockdown. As a family you may have lost an income, are struggling with debt or are facing the unknown regarding employment etc.
As a school, we are working with the London Riverside Church to enable our families to receive the support they need. They can offer our families the following:
- Giving emergency food parcels – we will provide an emergency parcel with a variety of supplies, which includes non-perishable foods, toiletries, cleaning supplies and more.
- Ongoing support to people struggling – we are offering extra support once we’ve given a parcel – i.e. helping people to know where to look for benefits, debt advice, parenting advice etc.
- Kids Fun Packs – we are offering kids fun packs which contain crafts and games for vulnerable families during the lockdown period.
- New-born hampers – we are providing hampers for parents with a new-born that may be struggling at this time.
- Baby bank – we have many donated baby and children’s clothes from newborn to age 6 which we are willing to give out to families in need.
We are here to support you and your family.