Hot Weather Information
As you may be aware, we are expecting very high temperatures this week and we would like to ensure that your family is well protected.
- Parents are encouraged to apply sunscreen to children before arrival.
- It is essential that your child brings a labelled bottle of water to school, which can be re-filled during the day as needed.
- Children should also bring a sun hat which covers their head, neck, and ears.
- We will encourage the children to stay in the shade as much as possible.
- Children will be encouraged to drink at regular intervals.
- Children are encouraged to wear clothing that is comfortable and cooling without exposing shoulders and necks.
Please use the link www.gov.uk/government/publications/heatwave-plan-for-england and download the PDF below for ‘Beat the Heat and COVID 19’ for supportive advice.